Untouched loads of laundry littered my basement floor. I had no clean socks and worse no clean underwear, so I threatened to wear my newly finished Lace Wings Shawl (knit from Handmaiden Sea Silk) and only that to Honest Ed's in search of new socks and underwear unless they got off their asses and did the bloody laundry.
Alas it was to no avail. They knew that given that I shroud myself in multiple layers of clothing (I've never met a button up cardi I didn't like) even in the heat of a Southern Ontario summer (remember 34C is the temperature NOT my bra size), I would never follow through on my threat.
Consequently I spent the weekend in my basement washing load after load of socks and underwear.
6 comments:
fabulous shawl... nice ass
Yeah, nice ass! And this gives me an idea: there should be a nude knitting retreat. ha.
Okay we can do a nude retreat but we'll have to wait until it gets hot again. This pic was taken during the heat wave when my the very pregnant L de L (a.k.a.) my friend Lauren and I decided that we should knit naked on my back deck. We put the sprinkler on so she could run through it and block as we went!
Tushi-licious...
tushi-licious!
i'm still in shock---
Post a Comment