Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Still Can't Knit Continental But Can Obsess Over Cricket

Yesterday I had to do that thing called work. I don't like working at the best of times but get even more irritable about it when colleagues come back from six-week long vacations in the Caribbean relaxed and serene. One particular colleague taxed my goodwill to the nth degree by providing a play by play of her adventures "island hopping" to watch the Cricket World Cup.

She vexed me so unreasonably when talking about the final win by the Thunder from Down Under, that I was forced to furtively knit English (which is hell on my RSI) under my desk.

Yes I know that in addition to knitting too much, I'm obsess about cricket too much (there's also this thing I do with yoga but I won't go into that right now), but I must admit that I don't get as fanatic as this off-the-wall Lefty whose blog I've been lurking. Check him out at: http://www.magma.ca/~brich/Mylogframe250on.html#anchor370012

No comments: